Thursday, May 24, 2012

Letterpress Wedding Invitation

I am so excited to finally reveal this wedding invitation. The bride and groom wanted to announce their happy day in a unique way. I had not worked with letterpress up until this point but I had been wanting to. The bride wanted letterpress so an idea was born. Family and friends of the couple received a 7 page packet announcing the wonderful news. Along with the announcement there were pictures, a beautiful letter from the couple and some meaningful poems.....all tied together with a big bow:) I wish I could send everyone a copy so you can appreciate the beauty of letterpress. A special thanks to Jay at Event Crashers Letterpress in Indiana for printing these beautiful pieces and to Allison and Imran for letting me design this special announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment